Effective Date: September 15, 2022
Welcome to Thrive Food Services Group, LLC dba Noble Ground Coffee (“Noble Ground Coffee”). Thrive Food Services Group, LLC is a subsidiary of Thrive Services Group Inc., a taxable not-for-profit organization, and Noble Ground Coffee, Thrive Food Services Group, LLC and Thrive Services Group Inc. are committed to their mission of providing education and housing support to communities in need.
What Personal Data Noble Ground Coffee Gathers About You, and How It Does So
Noble Ground Coffee collects two basic types of information from You in conjunction with Your use of the Site—Personal Information and Device Information (collectively, “Personal Data”).
Personal Information Collection – Information You Provide
Some areas of this Site may ask You to submit personally identifiable information in order for You to benefit from specified features (such as coupons or creation of an online account) or to participate in a particular activity (such as donating or applying for jobs).
The information that Noble Ground Coffee may collect includes:
(1) personal information (such as Your email address and phone number);
(2) demographic data (such as Your gender, Your date of birth and Your zip code);
(3) other identifying information that You voluntarily choose to provide to us, including, without limitation, unique identifiers (such as passwords) and personal information in messages that You send to Noble Ground Coffee;
(4) information that you provide to us to fulfill any orders you place through the Site.
You do not have to provide Your personally identifiable information to use the Site, but if You do not, that may limit the features that You are able to access through the Site. Noble Ground Coffee generally will take steps to inform You of what information is required and what information is optional for a given feature.
Device Information Collection – Information Noble Ground Coffee Passively Collects
Noble Ground Coffee may use tools outlined below in order to provide its Site to advertise to, and to better understand its users.
- Some cookies are placed by a third party on Your device and provide information to us and third parties about Your browsing habits (such as Your visits to the Noble Ground Coffee Site, the pages You have visited, and the links and advertisements You have clicked). These cookies can be used to determine whether certain third-party services are being used, to identify Your interests, and to serve advertisements relevant to You. Noble Ground Coffee does not control third-party cookies.
- Web Beacons: “Web Beacons” (a.k.a. clear GIFs or pixel tags) are tiny graphic image files embedded in a web page or email that may be used to collect information about the use of the Site, the websites of selected advertisers and the emails, special promotions or newsletters that it sends. The information collected by Web Beacons allows Noble Ground Coffee to analyze how many people are using the Site, using selected publishers’ websites or opening emails, and for what purpose, and also allows Noble Ground Coffee to enhance its interest-based advertising (discussed further below).
- Web Service Analytics: Noble Ground Coffee may use third-party analytics services in connection with the Site, including, for example, to register mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity and text typed into the Site. Noble Ground Coffee uses the information collected from these services to help make the Site easier to use and as otherwise set forth in the “How Noble Ground Coffee Uses Your Information” Section. These analytics services generally do not collect personal information unless You voluntarily provide it and generally do not track Your browsing habits across web services that do not use their services.
Information From Third-Party Sources
How Noble Ground Coffee Uses Your Personal Data
Noble Ground Coffee may use information (including information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated) to better understand who uses the Site and how Noble Ground Coffee can deliver a better user experience.
Noble Ground Coffee uses information, including Personal Data, to provide the Site and to help improve the Site, to develop new services, and to advertise (for example, to display Noble Ground Coffee’s ads on other web services). Specifically, such use may include:
- Arranging shipment and delivery of items purchased or information requested by You;
- Responding to correspondence that Noble Ground Coffee receives from You;
- Contacting You when necessary or requested, including to provide You notifications regarding shipment or delivery;
- Providing, maintaining, administering, or expanding the Site, performing business analyses, or for other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance its business, the Site, and other products and services Noble Ground Coffee offers;
- Customizing or tailoring Your experience of the Site, which may include sending customized messages or information;
- Notifying You about certain resources or services Noble Ground Coffee thinks You may be interested in learning more about;
- Sending You information about Noble Ground Coffee, its products, or the Site;
- Sending emails and other communications that display content that Noble Ground Coffee thinks will interest You, according to Your preferences;
- Showing You advertisements, including interest-based or online behavioral advertising;
- Using statistical information that Noble Ground Coffee collects in any way permitted by law, including from third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts;
- Fulfilling Noble Ground Coffee’s legally required obligations, such as preventing, detecting and investigating security incidents and potentially illegal or prohibited activities;
- Resolving disputes;
- Protecting against or deterring fraudulent, illegal, or harmful actions; and
Sharing Your Personal Data
Noble Ground Coffee does not release information about Site users or members or rent its membership email list. Noble Ground Coffee only shares Your Personal Data with third parties or service providers in order to help it use Your Personal Data as described above. For example, Noble Ground Coffee may share Your Personal Data with its partners who perform operational services (such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, data storage, security, insurance verification, web service analytics, or ad serving) and/or who make certain services, features or functionality available to Noble Ground Coffee’s users.
Noble Ground Coffee may transfer Your personal information to another company in connection with a proposed merger, sale, acquisition or other changes of ownership or control by or of Noble Ground Coffee (whether in whole or in part). Should one of these events occur, Noble Ground Coffee will make reasonable efforts to notify You before Your information becomes subject to different privacy and security policies and practices.
Noble Ground Coffee is not able to control the practices of external websites and organizations that it may provide links to, including third-party services used by You in relation to the Site.
For example, Noble Ground Coffee uses Google Analytics to help it understand how its visitors use the Site, but Noble Ground Coffee cannot control Google’s practices with respect to Your Personal Data. You can read more about how Google uses Your Personal Data here (https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/), and You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). If You have questions about how external websites and organizations use the information gathered when You link to their websites, please read their privacy policies.
Finally, Noble Ground Coffee may also share Your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information it receives, or to otherwise protect its rights.
Please note that Noble Ground Coffee does not alter the Site’s data collection and use practices when it sees a Do Not Track signal from Your browser.
How Does Noble Ground Coffee Store User Information, and For How Long?
Noble Ground Coffee stores and processes Personal Data on its servers in the United States. Noble Ground Coffee maintains industry standard backup and archival systems.
How Does Noble Ground Coffee Secure User Information?
Noble Ground Coffee does its best and takes reasonable steps to keep Your Personal Data safe. Noble Ground Coffee uses safety protocols for communicating and transferring data (such as HTTPS). Noble Ground Coffee uses anonymizing and pseudonymizing where suitable. Noble Ground Coffee monitors its systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though Noble Ground Coffee tries its best, it cannot guarantee the security of information. However, Noble Ground Coffee will notify suitable authorities of data breaches that it is required to notify them about. Noble Ground Coffee will also notify You in the appropriate circumstances. Noble Ground Coffee take reasonable measures to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If You have an account with Noble Ground Coffee, note that You have to keep Your username and password secret to ensure the protection of Your Personal Data.
How Can You Review, Update, and Correct Your Information?
To request review of Personal Data, or to update or correct Personal Data, please submit a request to Noble Ground Coffee here.
How Can You Opt-Out Of Communications From Noble Ground Coffee?
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
Other Web Services
Information Provided on Behalf of Children and Others
The Site is not intended for use by children and children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using the Site. Noble Ground Coffee does not knowingly collect any information from children, nor is the Site directed to children. If You are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Site or send any personal information about Yourself to Noble Ground Coffee.
If Noble Ground Coffee learns that it has received any information directly from a child under age 13 without his/her parent’s written consent, it will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his/her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that he/she cannot use the Site, and Noble Ground Coffee will subsequently delete that information. If You believe that a child under 13 may have provided personal information, please contact Noble Ground Coffee here. Any information that You provide Noble Ground Coffee while using the Site on behalf of Your minor child will be treated as personal information as otherwise provided herein.
Information for Residents of California
If you would like more information concerning the categories of Personal Data (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for those parties to use for direct marketing please submit a written request to us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below.
Contact Noble Ground Coffee
Changes To This Policy
Last modification was made September 15, 2022.
View Noble Ground Coffee Terms & Conditions, here.